Monday, August 24, 2009

white, black and everything in between..

I am fustrated.

Ed* and Gabby* have issues and they just work them out and move on.
meanwhile i still find myself struggling to trust people around me.

and then what?
through blind dumb luck he gets everything just like that.
i dont want to begrudge him his good fortune, but shit just
comes so easy to him. he never has to work for anything.

and i try not to fault him for it. good for him.
but it just throws into contrast how little
ive got to show for my life.

Cunts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...

How you find ideas for articles, I am always lack of new ideas for articles. Some tips would be great