Monday, April 27, 2009

is in search for The One..

On my 100th post, i wanna share some rather more private & intimate details with you.



I`ve been keeping my options wide. Some stayed, some come and go, some just came and doesnt wanna go. I have been dating for quite some time, simultaneously and yet it still cant match my descriptions.



The current one that i`m seeing now, she`s great but it`s the smaller details...



1 - I like her to manja me from time to time, but she manja`s all the time.

2 - She like to hold hold hands when going out, but i like to hold my phone more.

3 - I prefer when she stroke the back of my hair whilst watching tv, but she does that more when im working from home, sending emails just to distract me from something else.

4 - i like it when she calls me on random and ask me what im doing. She tak layan.

5 - I love coffee, and she likes to drink from my cup. I dont like.

6 - I like to rest my head on her lap. She likes to rest on mine.

7 - I like to nibble the ear and neck. She dont like.

8 - She always misplaced her phone. I hate to look for phones.

9 - She likes to look thorough my phone details. I like the insecurity.

10 - I like to cook, she likes to eat but doesnt want to do the dishes.

11 - Im very very particular, she`s the total opposite.

12 - She like to club. sigh.

13 - She read magazines. I read hers. She dont like.

14 - i read novels. I make her read novels. also she dont like.

15 - We both like to sleep on the left side of the bed.

16 - She likes her M&M`s mixed!

17 - Im a morning person, she sleep in the morning.

18 - I got no problems with authority. She does!

19 - She likes me formal. I like my jeans and pasar malan tee.

20 - I like her short hair. Her`s panjang manjang.

21 - She already told me that she love me. I stammered.

22 - She dont let me drive her Bentley.


Fug me. Im picky!

No comments: